Our Satisfaction Goal.
GrizzlyStik takes product quality and customer service very seriously. We want to exceed your greatest expectations across the board. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
"Our company bases its reputation on quality products – the best in their class - and on great customer service. You have my personal guarantee that; if you ever have an issue with our products or service, I will work with you to reach the best resolution possible for all of us. Again, my goal is your complete satisfaction – and if you’re willing to work with us, we should be able to work together to resolve any issues."
If there are ever any problems with your order or damage to your package please call us immediately at 888-697-9828 ext. 22 or you can email us.
Nearly our entire product line is arrows, broadheads, and accessories. Most of the time, arrows are cut to length before shipping. Broadheads and field points come in sealed packaging.
We don't accept returns on: closeout items, arrows or shafting that has been cut to length, or any products that have been removed from their original packaging.
If, for instance, you order a pack of broadheads and when you look at them (but have not opened the factory packaging) you decide you don't want them, they are returnable for a full refund less shipping. You need to contact us no later than 30 days from your original order for any returns to be considered.
If you find you do want to initiate a return:
Please call 888-697-9828 ext. 22 for your RMA #. This RMA# must show on the outside of the package. Any package returned without the RMA # will be refused. Once you receive the RMA #, simply return the item in the same unused condition as received for a refund or exchange. Please make sure to include your return address on the outside of the package so we know we can verify who the package is coming from.
Note: Items purchased from our dealers or distributors are not returnable to us. If you have ANY issues with any of our products purchased from our dealers or distributors, take your products back to the point of purchase. (The place you bought them.) We have an agreement with our dealers and distributors that they are to handle returns and exchanges directly with the person who purchased the items from them.
The exception to this policy is any defective item. Defective items may be handled directly with GrizzlyStik or the authorized dealer you purchased them from. (See “Defective Items” section below.)
Note:On all returns you are responsible for the shipping fees to get your items back to us.
The following items are non-returnable:
• Custom arrows
• Shafts or arrows that are cut to length or have inserts glued in place.
• Garage Sale/Closeout items
• Items that are not returned in "like new" condition. (Like broadheads or field points that have been taken out of the clam shell packaging.)
If you open a pack of broadheads or field points and take them out of the clam-shell packaging, they are not returnable for a refund.
If you purchase a bow, shoot it and then decide you've changed your mind, it is not returnable for a full refund.
If you have questions regarding your return or exchange, feel free to give us a call 888-697-9828 ext. 22.
Call us at 888-697-9828 ext. 22 and let us know which item(s) you would like to exchange and receive an RMA #. Any package returned without the RMA # will be refused. Once we receive your returned item(s) we will ship the item you'd like to exchange it for.
NOTE: On all exchanges you are responsible for the shipping fees to get your items back to us, as well as the shipping fees for us to send your replacement items. We will charge your credit card for the return shipping when we ship your replacement items.
If you ever have an issue, call us at 888-697-9828 ext. 22 or email us and give us a chance to sort things out. We work very hard to make sure we offer the best products and strive to provide the best customer service.
If any of our products are thought to be defective we will work directly with the retail customer whether they purchased those items directly from GrizzlyStik.com or one of our authorized dealers.
Please follow this procedure:
• Call us at: 888-697-9828 ext. 22 for your RMA#. (Returned Merchandise Authorization Number) All packages sent to us must have an authorized RMA# clearly marked on the address label or we will refuse the package.
Note: RMA#’s are valid for full 30-days. After 30-days, all RMA#’s expire and packages that arrive with expired RMA#’s will be refused.
• Securely package the item/s in a proper box and send it to us at:
GrizzlyStik Attn: Returns Department, 1166 NW Remarkable Drive, Bend OR 97703 (Your RMA# must appear on the address label.) We must receive the item/s to process your return, so it is recommended that you insure the package for the value of the item/s inside the package. Note: We do not accept photographs – all defective goods must be returned to GrizzlyStik.
• Include a copy of your original sales receipt in the package. Unless you purchased the returned items directly from GrizzlyStik a copy of your original receipt must be included in the package. Only orders placed directly with GrizzlyStik and our authorized dealers will he honored. (A few dishonest people who have tried to take advantage of us in the past have forced us to be firm on this.)
Note:We highly recommend insuring your package as we are not responsible for packages that might be lost or damaged in shipment.
• You are responsible for the shipping fees to return your item/s back to GrizzlyStik. Once we receive your package we will inspect the contents and contact you regarding a resolution. Be sure to include contact information inside your package. If after inspection your item/s are deemed to be defective, we will cover the expense of shipping you your replacement product.
Attention Foreign Customers:
All international orders will be shipped via FedEx. Any additional freight charges including duties and taxes accessed above the standard international shipping fees are your responsibility. An order confirmation and the FedEx tracking number for your order will be emailed to you